Earlier this week new information and screenshots were leaked courtesy of All Games Beta which reveal more about the “emotionally rich” Sims complete with new facial expressions which say a thousand words.
The Sims 4 is the highly anticipated life simulation game that lets you play with life like never before. Create and control new Sims with mind, body, and heart. Build their unique worlds. Direct and explore the stories of your Sims and experience delightful and exciting results.
The Sims 4 is set to give players control over the most intelligent and relatable Sims, ever. With new, intuitive design tools. Not only can you customise your Sims’ appearances, personalities, aspirations, walk styles, and even their relationship to others, you can select from diverse environments for your Sims to live in and build their home with fun, intuitive design tools that allow you to effortlessly create the homes of your dreams.
How you play The Sims 4 is up to you. Help your Sims start a new career, find love, and start their family. Construct and design the homes of your dreams. Fulfill your Sims’ needs, explore their aspirations, and experience how they respond to life’s moments.
• New Sims – Create and control more intelligent, more relatable, and emotionally rich Sims.
• Intelligence – Your Sims move and act more naturally than ever before, from multitasking to expressing their emotions by the way they walk. Choose the personalities of your Sims, select their aspirations, and explore the depth of their lifelong goals through your Sims’ thoughts, social skills, careers, and memories.
• Emotional Depth – For the first time, Sims feel and express emotions. Your Sims can experience a diverse range and depth of emotional states and are influenced through other Sims, actions, events, memories, or even by the clothing and objects you choose. Emotions offer you more choice by giving you the opportunity to create richer stories with even more possibilities.
• New Creative Tools – Create A Sim and Build are more powerful, intuitive, and fun than ever before. You have the freedom to sculpt Sims with tactile precision. Effortlessly construct the home of your dreams with the all new room-based Build Mode.
• Vibrant Neighborhoods – Chose among brilliant and diverse lots for your Sims to live in. Vivid visuals bring your Sim’s home to life.
• Rich Rewards – Earn new objects, outfits, and traits by completing events, discovering collectables, and unlocking achievements.
• Share Your Creations – Share your Sims’ households with your friends and the community. Download community creations for an all-new look.
EA are yet to confirm any of the information and details on the new title are very, very thin so take this wealth of information with a pinch or two. No release date has yet been set for the game, nor has any platform been announced for the game.
More on this as it develops…